Saturday, January 19, 2019

We Have Been Extended

We will be at our location until January 26th.

Operating Hours
Sunday, January 20, 2019   12:00pm-6:00pm
Monday, January 21, 2019   12:00pm-4:00pm
Tuesday, January 22, 2019  12:00pm-8:00pm
Wednesday, January 23, 2019 12:00pm-8:00pm
Thursday, January 24,2019  12:00pm-8:00pm
Friday, January 25, 2019  12:00pm-9:00pm
Saturday, January 26, 2019 12:00pm-9:00pm

2 comments:

1. PLEASE READ!!!Hello Guys!!! I am Ruth I live in Ohio USA I’m 32 Years old, am so happy I got my blank ATM card from Adriano. My blank ATM card can withdraw $4,500 daily. I got it from Him last week and now I have withdrawn about $10,000 for free. The blank ATM withdraws money from any ATM machines and there is no name on it because it is blank just your PIN will be on it, it is not traceable and now I have money for business, shopping and enough money for me and my family to live on.I am really glad and happy i met Adriano because I met Five persons before him and they could not help me. But am happy now Adriano sent the card through DHL and I got it in two days. Get your own card from him right now, he is giving it out for small fee to help people even if it is illegal but it helps a lot and no one ever gets caught or traced. I’m happy and grateful to Adriano because he changed my story all of a sudden. The card works in all countries that is the good news Adriano's email address is adrianohackers01@gmail.com

ReplyDelete
  2. PLEASE READ!!!Hello Guys!!! I am Ruth I live in Ohio USA I’m 32 Years old, am so happy I got my blank ATM card from Adriano. My blank ATM card can withdraw $4,500 daily. I got it from Him last week and now I have withdrawn about $10,000 for free. The blank ATM withdraws money from any ATM machines and there is no name on it because it is blank just your PIN will be on it, it is not traceable and now I have money for business, shopping and enough money for me and my family to live on.I am really glad and happy i met Adriano because I met Five persons before him and they could not help me. But am happy now Adriano sent the card through DHL and I got it in two days. Get your own card from him right now, he is giving it out for small fee to help people even if it is illegal but it helps a lot and no one ever gets caught or traced. I’m happy and grateful to Adriano because he changed my story all of a sudden. The card works in all countries that is the good news Adriano's email address is adrianohackers01@gmail.com

ReplyDelete